Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


Kaden and I raked leaves this morning. He had a blast! He buried himself, dove into them, and threw a bunch in the air. He is really good help and has his own rake. Did anyone else brave Black Friday??? I went to Walmart at 4:30 am this morning and it was utter craziness!!! I thought by being there before 5:00, when the sale started that I was doing good. Little did I know there were people there waiting all night, in Houston, Mo!! My Mom was one of the die hard shoppers, she took my Dad and got to Walmart at 2:30 am--NUTS, but the good news is she scouted out where the GPS units were and picked me one up, since I am not so dedicated.

Russell got our Christmas lights up on the house, it is so pretty. Kaden has always loved the lights and so do we. Kaden has informed me for 3 days straight that he wants Christmas now. I have tried explaining......to an almost three year old, explaining is pretty much useless.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday, I am almost tempted to shop for the rest online!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: