Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall 2009

We have been super busy lately. Fall is here full force and feels like yesterday that I was posting fair pictures. This morning was our first frost, and boy was it a frost. I woke up at 6:00 am this morning, and looked out the window, and thought there was snow!! It was really pretty. Kaden spent the night with Roy and Reta, so Russell and I went to Sunday School at Church, then he went to feed cows and pick up Kaden and I came home and made pizza. Then I went out and started staining the rest of our trim for our living room. (When it is all done, I will post before and after pics). Russell shot his bow for a while and then went hunting. Kaden woke up from his nap and rode his bike for a while. I found some caulk in the garage so touched up the old caulk around all the windows and doors of the house for the winter. Kaden and I went on a walk and adventure after that. The lot behind us that we bought, has an old rusted glider that still glides, and I love it. Kaden and I moved it over under a tree and he let me take some pictues of him on it. We walked around a bit more and took pictures of some of the things around our house. Kaden then went and stole "Miss Amanda's" football from her yard and played football. We have had a really good day and I will post more pics later. Hope everyone had a really good Sunday too!
P.S. Sorry I have been M.I.A. recently, I am addicted to Facebook now and rarely find the time to blog. You can catch me on Facebook!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: