Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just a quickie..

Sorry I have been off of here so long. I also have another blog going too.
Kaden seen Dr. Krenning today and she is going to remove his tonsils and adenoids and put tubes in his ears again, for the third time. Poor guy, he hasn't been hearing well this week, she said he has what they call ' Glue ears'. Not infected yet, but gooey inside the ear. Pray they do not become infected again before surgery. The surgery should be on Feb. 12th in Rolla. Please pray for him to handle this with ease and not have a lot of pain. I am really nervous about this after what happened with my tonsils. They say it is much easier on kids than adults, so I hope this is true. Till next time.....
Also, I hope everyone can make it to Kaden's b-day party on Saturday at 11:00. I hope the snow isn't too deep for all of us to make it! LOL!
Speaking of b-days, I found this pic of Kaden on his 2nd b-day. Can you believe he was only two in this pic. He will be 4 Sunday! Time has flown by and I'm not sure I want to let him turn 4 just yet...like I have a choice! Bye all!

No comments: