Monday, February 22, 2010

Kaden's 4th B-day pictures

Here is a little preview of Kaden's 4th b-day pics. We woke up this morning and Kaden was in a good mood, so we moved the furniture out of the way, and took some pics. I have been meaning to take him to someone and get his pics made but with the surgery and our schedule being crazy lately, it hasn't happened yet. So before he turns 5, maybe we will get some real ones taken, but till then, these will have to do. Hope you like them.

On a side note, Kaden has been feeling much better. He is talking a lot more and running around like a wild man. He isn't whining near as much now (thank goodness)!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alesha said...

I love the pictures, I think you did a really good job of taking them. I am glad to hear that he is feeling better! I miss reading your weigh loss blog posts.... LOL it is so hard, I know, but i am going to keep pushing forward not giving up. We still have a beach to get to. Hope you all have a great week!