Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kaden fair

Hey everyone, I haven't had time to post any pics yet, and I'm off to work right now, but I have created a album in Picasa. Copy and paste the link below and you should be able to view them, if not I will post on the blog in a day or two. Kaden did a wonderful job and we couldn't ask any more from a 3 year old. I will also be posting a video of the final show sale that my mom took. He didn't dance in this one, but he did work the crowd, you will see what I mean.... so have fun with these pics! Thanks to everyone who came to the show and everyone who helped. Grandparents: very special thank you to everything you did and helped with. Copy and paste the link below in your browser window bar.

http://picasaweb.google.com/abbygaither/Fair2009?feat=directlink

No comments: