Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Summer Pictures

 

 

 

 



We have been super busy as has everyone else I know. Russell and I had another birthday along with g-ma Betty. We are keeping busy with our garden and swimming. Kaden has started a new daycare, Wee Care at the First Baptist Church. He seems to like it so far. Sparky Barky is getting big. He likes to chew up anything he can. I am ready for him to settle down a bit, but I know we are a ways off from that. I hope everyone has a good 4th of July. Most of my family is going to Tennessee for a family reunion, but I have to work so we won't be going. Kaden and I are off to the farm to check and feed the cows and scope out the gardens there. Russell is having an intense craving for pizza from the Bendavis feed store, so I may pick that up for dinner. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: