Wednesday, January 28, 2009

KADEN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY CHANGE

Hi all!! We have a change of plans. As you all know, we do not have a lot of parking at our house. With all the snow/ice that we have received this week, we are moving the party. The party will be at Northside Baptist Church. If you are coming from Houston on Hwy 63, continue past E Hwy (our hwy) another .25 to .50 mile. The Church is on the left . I hope everyone can still come. Call me if you have any questions. We will have beans and cornbread, hotdogs and chips, and CAKE! Take care and have a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Abby! Please tell Rita that I am sooo sorry that I didn't realize who she was at Bill's b-day party! We've only communicated via email, and I feel HORRIBLE that I didn't visit with her! Happy B-day to your Kaden. I know what you mean... I can't believe Cooper is going to be three on Sunday!