Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pictures and party

OK, so I do not have any cool pics of Kaden today, but I am thinking...We are having pictures taken tonight by Roxie and I cannot decide what to wear or what to put Kaden in either. The pics are for his b-day coming up and we are having a Cars theme, so I cannot decide if we should go with play clothes and toys or a more dressed up version. I have been looking at some picture blogs to get ideas of what we can do, but 99% of my favorite pics are outdoor, daylight scenes....problem is our appt is afterdark in January. I did discover a new favorite photo blog and I added it to my blogs that I follow. It is Eyesmile Photography....awesome pictures!!
Another item I have been meaning to blog about, Kaden's 3rd b-day party. We are having his b-day party Jan. 31st, 2009 @ 1:00pm at our house. The Chamber banquet is that night so hopefully everyone can make it before then. Well I am off to bed, maybe my subconscious will lead me to wear the right clothes! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Groovy Granny said...

Hey Abby, I finally got the pictures posted to my website after my big computer crash!! Thanks for your patience.

Roxie

Miller Racing Family said...

I just saw the photos on the website. They are so good. I like the family pics and of course we loved the Dale Earnhart pics. We also got the invitation in the mail today. Trey was so proud of it that we had to hang it up so that everyone could see his buddy Kaden.