Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kaden's Pictures

Magic Moments Studio

We had Kaden's 3 y/o pics done last week. you can follow the link above and see them. Kaden is under Children and is the 1st one on the page. Can anyone else believe that he is going to be THREE in less than a week? I am in denial! Kaden has acquired our ability to name animals.....i.e our two dogs that were both named puppy, Spot the cat and so on. He has named his pig: Pigger. His cow: CowCow. His mouse: Mousey Mouse Mouse. The dog that came with the name of Aggie (thank goodness). He is a very literal kid, calls it like he sees it.

What does everyone think of this snow? I'm sorry, it is not snow, just pure sleet and ice! I worked last night and it was not bad at all, people actually stayed at home. I just hope that tonight people do the same.

So, I am supposed to make Kaden a Mack Truck cake for his b-day. He loves Cars the movie and it plays at least 2 times per day. I like to make his b-day cakes, but this one may be too much for me. Pray that I can make a red truck cake that looks enough like a semi that my kid won't be disgusted with me.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures and have a great snow day....I am off to bed and hope that the roads are clear when I go to work tonight.

No comments: