Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catch up



OK, so I have been in a blogging funk, hopefully I am out of it now. It is like anything else, when you get so far behind, you don't want to do it at all. Kaden is so excited today, Aunt Aimee called to say they had 8 puppies last night and his name is on one of them. They are a very rare breed and I have googled them and cannot find any others in the world! Ok so they may not be a stand alone breed, but they are a nice crossbreed. Rhodesian Ridgeback / Dutch Sheppard. These are going to be some awesome dogs. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email and I'll tell you about them.
While I am on the note of selling things, if anyone needs a great house close to town, we have one for sale!!! It is listed with Remax and we want to move!
Kaden has started making faces, and as you can see below, they are pretty darn funny. He grabs my camera and says, "Mommy, take a pic!" So I do, and then I post it. Happy Wednesday everyone!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

I needed a good laugh after the day I have had. Seeing Kaden's funny face did it. Tell him thanks and give him a big kiss for me.