Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Week

Hey everyone. I am possibly the worst blogger in the world. I seem to have no time. Anyway, a little update on our week.....

0) Kaden started the week off with the stomach flu---A.K.A "did that stuff come out of my belly?"
1) our house was shown, still no offers
2) I missed a ton of sleep from the showing and still no offer. (I may still be a little tired and cranky)
3) my G-ma Joyce passed out and fell while walking to her car, went to the E.R., was admitted, had 2 MRI's and tore some stuff in her shoulder. Now at home and very sore.
4) worked again all night after house was shown and g-ma went to the E.R. with very little sleep.
5) slept a few hours, had a life insurance meeting at work, took Russell along, my Mom stayed with Kaden, bought some life insurance so that when I mysteriously die, Russell will get a bunch of money, and also got to go eat by ourselves after the meeting.
6) got home, Kaden and Mom playing/whining. Kaden was complaining that he felt bad and his head hurt. Then his belly hurt, Then he just cried.
7) then he puked on me from the shoulder to my hand, to the stovetop, to the cabinets, to the floor----yucky!
8) Kaden cried some more because he doesn't like to throw up.
9) put Kaden to bed with blankets on the floor and a bowl in the middle to possible catch the puke if need be.
9 a.) Find out my Mom's van started having car trouble on the way home.
10) fall asleep to be awakened after an hour to Kaden crying, again. Get Kaden back to sleep.
11) fall asleep to be awakened, again. Rock Kaden for awhile, he goes to sleep, again.
12) Don't fall asleep again and Kaden still wakes up crying. Carried Kaden to our bed, put him in between us and he sleeps like a baby, unlike his mother. I finally get up and go to the living room. I fall asleep around 6:00am, Kaden came in and woke me up at 6:45am. He feels fine this morning!!
13) I have to get in the shower and leave for Springfield by 8:00am.
14) I go to my ENT dr. appt and guess what? I am now getting my tonsils taken out at age 25.
15) celebrated at Olive Garden ( my favorite )
16) junk shopped with Stephanie all day
17) head home, get a call from Russell, Kaden's belly hurts again, but he's not throwing up!

Is his flu ever going to end?

I am sooooooo looking forward to tomorrow and having no plans!

Russell is going fishing Sunday at Bennett Springs for the opening day of trout season. I am going to work again Sunday night. We start the circle again. Hope everyone had a good week, and and better wekend!!

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Oh, honey I feel as though I should send you a sympathy card! I am always amazed at how you all stay sane with your wild schedules. Let me know when you are going to have your surgery and if you need anyting like watching Kaden. I will for sure bring up a meal!Have a blessed day!