Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pictures from the Party

I am posting a bunch of pics from Kaden's b-day party on here. To view them all, at the bottom of each blog page there is a place you can click that says 'older posts'. Click that and it will take you to each additional page. I created this blog so I could post lots of pics at once, for everyone to view, rather than emailing and clogging up everyones inboxes. I have trouble only posting a few pics so there are a lot. Please do not mind the fabulous picture quality on some of the pics. If anyone is around me long, the hear how much I cannot stand my camera. It is pretty unpredictable. I have one setting that works fairly well all the time, for a good all around photo but, if it gets switched, then the photos really are cruddy. So, some are good, some are bad, if you don't like it, you can donate to the 'Abby wants a new camera fund'. I have to say though, as long as Kaden is in the pics, I have trouble calling them bad pictures. On another note, I cannot believe the arsonal my kid got for his b-day. He ended up with 4 guns (3 pistols and 1 shotgun) and a Bow and Arrow set. To top it off, the guns are cap guns and one person got a whole bag of caps so he wouldn't run out anytime soon. What happened to loving his stuffed animals who are quite?
Kaden had a wonderful b-day, in his words,"Mommy, it was the best birthday ever." I am so thankful that we have a thankful kid. He is such a blessing!!









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

The pictures are so cute. Don't throw away the camera just yet. Still amazed by that cake.

Miller Racing Family said...

Ding dong, ding dong...wanna come out a play along? You've been tagged! Come on over and check out "What's in your bag?"
Happy Valentine's Day!