Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

 
Posted by Picasa


Today my good friend Tanya came up to the house and brought us a bunch of food and took Kaden to the Easter egg hunt at the park. Kaden and Trey had a fun time from what I can tell from the pictures she burned me. Tanya is a wonderful cook. She made us Sloppy Joe Mannicoti, french bread, dirt cake, fruit salad, corn casserole, and a pasta bake!! She also brought tulips to boot! After the Egg Hunt, I guess she took the boys to get ice cream, because Kaden was bouncing off the walls talking about his ice cream in the plastic cup. I am so blessed with good friends and family. After Kaden took his nap and I took about my fifth one for the day, Colleen and Anna called to ask and see if Kaden could come to a movie with them. So off went Kaden again and he had a blast. While he was gone to the movies, my Aunt Sharon brought Kaden some toys and snacks to open when he got back. I think Kaden is going to want his mommy to be sick more often. My Mom came last night and made potato soup that we are still eating on. Stephanie left some goodies on our porch and a card with a poem about losing my tonsils that was hilarious! I am still on pretty much a Jell-o only diet. I have been trying to eat other stuff, but it just isn't working well yet, maybe tomorrow. We get to get our new dog soon from my brother. Kaden has already named it Sparky. I hope to be feeling better by Monday since I have been chosen for Jury Duty and have to go for the meeting. The circus is Monday too. Since we are not having Clown Days this year, I definantly want to take Kaden to the circus. Well I am starting to get tired again, it has been a long day. Thanks for all the phone calls, emails, text messages, food, and prayers from everyone.

No comments: