Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots of pictures to follow....

 

I was looking back at some old pictures I still had on the computer and I found this one and thought I would post it since we just had Spring Turkey season. We are really blessed that Russell killed one the first day he went out. He soaked it and we cut it up last night and I am looking forward to cooking some of it!! I posted a whole bunch of pictures for everyone, some are about a month old now, but hey they are still new to you!
I am feeling much better, still a little sore but feeling much much better. I go back to work on May 7th, so hopefully by then I will be good as new. Sparky Barky the dog is doing well, he is still a lap dog and has to sleep with us and touching me at all times. I have no idea what we are going to do when he is 80 pounds!! He is house training well and growing like no tomorrow. He does like to chew.....A LOT! But that goes with having a puppy. Kaden and I are trying to teach him to sit and shake, he is doing good at sitting, not so much the shaking part. Sunday Russell, Kaden and I went and picked up his "baby" lamb for the fair. The "little" lamb weighs about 75 pounds and is not halter broke yet. It should be fun! Kaden is going to show a lamb and a goat at the fair this fall. We are getting the goat from my dad. If anyone else wants to do it, you need to get your lamb, goat, or pig by this Sunday the 3rd. Weigh-in is at the fairgrounds from 1:00 to 3:30. You have to weigh your animal in in order to show it at the fair. Kaden did the fun show last year and had a blast.
We have really been enjoying me being home every night and I really dread going back to working nights, but at least I have a job, unlike many right now. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!! Happy Thursday Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: