Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Update

OK I have been a very lazy blogger again. So to update everyone on what's been going on around here: I had a second tonsil surgery due to excessive bleeding last Monday. Spent the night in Rolla hospital then discharged home. Recovery process started over. I am feeling better this time around though. Kaden got his dog, his name is Sparky Barky. We are digging up our entire back yard to replace the lateral lines. People have been bringing some awesome food to eat. I got to see my long lost buddy Amber, she is in from Pennsylvania. Sparky Barky is the best dog EVER! We are going to pick up Kaden's lamb Sunday for him to show at the fair. We also have to get his goat from my Dad. We have to halter break a goat and lamb in one week before the fair weigh-in! Kaden got to ride on a backhoe yesterday when cousin Jared came to dig the hole in our back-yard for the soil-sample test. Our soil smaple passed the test to go ahead with the system. I was able to eat at Spring Garden yesterday--that is major! Kaden is super excited about his "new best friend, the best dog in the world, Sparky!" I got to go buy flowers for my planters and garden veggies that my Dad is having to plant b/c I can't yet! Hee Hee good for me! I am growing 68 tomato plants in my house to transplant, I am not sure they are going to keep growing though. We have had another looker at our house. And finally, I cannot wait for the temperature to stay up in the 70's !!!!!
I'll post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Hey Abby, glad to hear that you are feeling better! I can't wait to meet the best dog ever, Sparky Barky!!! Of course Skamper is a pretty great dog also. I am sure your Dad loved helping you plant stuff, you are going to have more tomotoes then you know what to do with if all 68 of them survive! That is A LOT of tomoatoes. Why are you having to replace the lateral lines, haven't you had your backyard dug up one other time? Hope you hear something good from the house looker! Enjoy this beautiful weather we are going to be having!