Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some more Easter Egg Hunt Pictures

These are some more Egg Hunt pictures I got today. I was unable to go so my great, wonderful, and did I mention BRAVE, BRAVE friend took Kaden with her son Trey. She did have reinforcement on backup call though, she managed to get her aunt and mother to go with her. I guess 3 adults to 2 3 y/o boys is pretty even. Her aunt also happens to be a photographer so she took some pictures too. She put them on a disk for Tanya and I. Thanks Roxie! The following pics are from her. I forgot how much I really enjoy looking at pictures of Kaden that I did not take. We you take all the pictures, you pretty much know what you are going to have, but when you are not there and the pics just come to you, it is like a big surprise! Thanks Linda, Roxie and Tanya for taking Kaden for a fun day!


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

We did have a great time, with the boys. I think Kaden really had a blast! I was so thankful for backup as Trey hated the hunt and Kaden loved it, which made it difficult to balance and take pictures. So don't worry everyone had a job. I am so thankful the Lord knew I could only handle one child at a time!